An important part of our mission is to promote the Python programming language and teach essential Python skills to everyone and anyone who wants to use Python in their private and working lives.
That’s why we want to make sure our Python courses are also accessible to students who don’t speak English, or those who don’t feel confident enough using English in the learning process.
Choose your Python Essentials course language version
In partnership with the Cisco Networking Academy, we’re expanding our course portfolio to include more and more language versions to cater for the educational needs of students from all over the world. As a result of this partnership and our mutual work, we currently offer the Python Essentials course in the following languages:
We’re now working on the following language versions:
- Russian (pending publishing)
- Turkish (work in progress)
- Portuguese (work in progress)
- Hungarian (work in progress)
- French (work in progress)
- Arabic (work in progress)
- Simplified Chinese (work in progress)
- German (measuring interest)
- Japanese (measuring interest)
All the available language versions can be accessed via the Cisco Networking Academy course enrollment page.
Support the localization of the course into your native language
If you’re wondering if there’s anything you can do to help us make a decision to localize the Python Essentials course into your native language, that’s easy – here’s what you can do:
- You can contact us via the Contact Form located on our website and let us know that there is a demand for such a translation!
- You can support the translation by enrolling on the course versions that we’re monitoring for the purposes of prospective localizations.
We’re now monitoring the students’ interest in the German and Japanese versions of the Python Essentials – Part 1 and Python Essentials – Part 2 course versions.