Join the Python Institute Community
Find us on Facebook, LinkedIN and Google+. Join our Python community in social media and interact with Python enthusiasts from all over the world! If you’re looking for community support, please feel free to visit our Official Forum (available soon!). Let’s get social!
Do you like the idea of the Python Institute? Be part of it! You're more than welcome.
There are plenty of ways you can get involved and help promote our mission!
- Like our Facebook page, join us on LinkedIn, introduce yourself to the community, tell your friends about us, get involved in discussions, take our free courses, receive your exam discount voucher, and get certified. That is the most desirable support that you may provide and the best service that you will receive in return.
- Participate in beta testing of our study resources. Report bugs, report typos, help us improve our quiz questions, etc. There is a group of developers from all over the world who are already doing that! Contact us and find out how you can get involved.
- Become a volunteer! We're constantly looking for individuals and institutions who would like to participate in the process of designing and implementing our curriculum. Get involved in creating our quizzes, labs, tests, and certification exams.
- Have your own Python Institute Academy. There is already over four hundred authorized C++ Institute Academies and the number is growing fast. We're sure the number of Python Institute Academies will soon be of similar size. Have your own Academy or inform local schools or education establishments about our initiative.
- Join the Cisco Networking Academy Program and become a Cisco Academy to teach our Python courses with the best study resources and didactic aids. Teach your students Python skills and prepare them for certification exams.
- Localize. The courses are in English. If you have resources and wish to volunteer to invest your time to localize our courseware into your language – you are very much welcome to do that.
- Be active on our official forum! Help others and get help from others.
We're waiting for you.